Tulip Fabric Dye is your solution for one-color dyeing, re-dyeing and dip dyeing. This formula utilizes the classic hot water dye method for ultra-rich, even dye coverage and is most vibrant on natural fabrics such as 100% cotton, rayon, linen, and silk. Tulip Fabric Dyes are mixable so you can customize every project with beautiful, permanent color. Contains 1.76 oz of Teal Fabric Dye; one packet makes 1 gallon of dye, which can be used to dye up to ½ pound of fabric. (Note: This is an estimate and actual amount of dye per project and dye vibrancy depends on the user, the size of the fabric, and the fabric itself.)
- Permanent and fade resistant
- Packet contains al instructions for use
- The hotter the water, the deeper the shade of color.
- Pure polyester, acrylic, nylon and special finish fabrics are not recommended for dyeing.
- Packet contains 1.76 oz of dye